Have you ever wondered what makes top advisors so successful and different from the rest?
You’re about to find out in this episode!
This week, Jonathan Kuttin talks to Robert Milliman, national sales manager at First Eagle Investment Management, about building and leading an exceptional team of advisors, enhancing your value to clients, and creating a solid business development plan –– in a way that ultimately helps you rise to the top.
- The forming, storming, norming, and performing phases of growing your business
- Three key leadership dynamics that lead to outstanding results (a.k.a. the leadership trinity)
- Ways to make clients feel ultra-special (that most advisors aren’t doing!)
- How to grow your client base by tapping into your book of business
- And more!
- “Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork” by Dan Sullivan
- “Measure What Matters: How Google, Bono, and the Gates Foundation Rock the World with OKRs” by John Doerr
- “The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results” by Gary Keller
- Brett Davenport Leadership Institute
Connect With Robert Milliman:
Connect With Kuttin Consulting Group:
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About Our Guest:
Robert Milliman is the national sales manager of the independent broker dealer channel for First Eagle funds. Robert joined First Eagle Investment Management in 2016 and started his career in financial services in 1997. Robert earned his undergraduate degree in Management from the University of Phoenix.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.