Podcast: Play in new window | Download
To scale your practice beyond a certain level, you’ll need to add more advisors to your team.
But how do you ensure a smooth transfer of responsibilities without hindering the client experience?
In this episode, Jon describes how he helps advisors grow from a one-person practice to a team of multiple competent advisors. He shares his simple step-by-step guide, explaining how to create the time you need to accelerate your business development process, something that will ultimately lead you to the Quantum Growth you’ve always been looking for!
- How to overcome the “control-freak” mindset
- Repeatable growth strategies you can implement in 90-day increments
- How to apply the DOC (Demonstrate, Observe, Confirm) rule to coach and train junior advisors
- Tips to stop working IN the business, and start working ON the business
- And more!
- “How to Influence CPAs To Change Their Thought Process and Dispel Limiting Beliefs” With Paul Latham of HaydenRock Solutions
Connect With Kuttin Consulting Group:
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.