Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Do you have an aging clientele? What happens when they pass away?
Research shows that in such situations, most heirs transfer their assets to another advisor, resulting in “heir leak”.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin is joined by Bill Good, the chairman and founder of Bill Good Marketing, to help advisors minimize heir leak within their practice and retain clients for multiple generations. Bill shares how you can enhance your CRM system to build long-term relationships with both clients and their heirs.
- Eye-opening statistics that will compel you to start thinking about heir leak
- How to rebrand yourself as a “family advisor” instead of serving an individual client
- Reasons to incorporate hand-written letters into your CRM (with examples)
- Tips to train your next-gen advisors for improving client retention
- And more!
- The Great Heir Leak by Bill Good Marketing
- When Clients Die, Assets Fly … Unless You Follow This Strategy
- Gorilla 5 CRM by Bill Good Marketing
Connect with Bill Good:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Bill Good has been coaching financial advisors since 1977. He is a frequently sought keynote speaker and has personally delivered over 1,000 seminars. Authoring two popular books, “Prospecting Your Way to Sales Success” and “Hot Prospects,” Bill has helped hundreds of FAs become millionaires themselves. Bill Good Marketing’s primary prospect is an advisor looking to double their production, teaching them how to do client marketing, prospecting, and building a million-dollar practice using their system.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.