Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Moving from a small practice to a big enterprise can require many fundamental business changes.
How do you identify those changes? And more importantly, how do you prioritize them?
Find the answers to these questions in today’s episode as Jon Kuttin interviews Jennifer Goldman, CFP®, founder of Jennifer Goldman Consulting. Jennifer shares some powerful growth strategies that she has used to help transform over 1,000+ service businesses.
- How to build a supportive organizational culture through “life-career mission statements”
- Simple processes to help you recognize your goals and act on them
- Tips for attracting and retaining top talent within your organization
- Best practices to train your C-suite team and other key employees
- And more!
- EOS® – Entrepreneurial Operating System®
- Strategic Coach®
- Pam Ross (Blue Rebel Works)
- White Glove
- “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- “Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts.” by Brené Brown
Connect with Jennifer Goldman:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Jennifer Goldman brings 30 years of experience transforming over 1,000+ service businesses to thrive for generations. Her proven transformation methods include IDEOS™, Business Plan Prioritization Visualization, Design Thinking, and Collaboration. Jen has been published in Inc Magazine, Tech Tools for Today’s High-Margin Practice, Liberated CEO, and trade publications. She also taught workshops and has spoken at several national conferences. Jen is passionate about teaching service businesses to thrive and embrace operational changes to help more consumers.
If you need to foster change within your organization or need to learn more about these processes, you can search for change management training that will help your organization needs.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.