Most advisors plan for the next quarter. Few advisors plan for the full next year. But very few advisors plan for the next 10 years!
In this episode, Jon Kuttin explains why a 10-year business plan is crucial for advisors and how to create it. He also takes a deep dive into business planning strategies to help you make your dream business a reality.
- Planning your business growth through actionable steps you can implement right away
- The importance of building a corporate structure
- How to maximize limited resources in case you are new to the business arena
- And more!
- “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- LinkedIn: Paul Latham
- LinkedIn: Jennifer Goldman
- Growing Your Business Through Change Management With Jennifer Goldman, CFP®
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.