Oftentimes, advisors have multiple great ideas to scale their practice. But the real challenge lies in understanding how to prioritize ideas and implement them effectively.
Does this sound relatable?
In this episode, Jon Kuttin speaks with Jon Randall, CMC™, chief coaching officer at Dynamic Directions. They discuss strategies to help you bring your business plans to fruition and achieve your goals in a timely manner.
Jon Randall discusses:
- The three stages of change that every advisor experiences while scaling their practice
- How to break down long-term goals into short actionable steps
- Tips to encourage accountability within your team
- Prioritizing your ideas in a way that maximizes your business growth
- And more!
- “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- “Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones” by James Clear
- Entrepreneurial Operating System®
Connect with Jon Randall:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Jon Randall is a Certified Master Coach® and Premier Franchise Consultant who hit #1 in GDC Growth on the FC Scorecard for the advisors he works with all over the country. With more than 15 years of experience as a practicing advisor, Jon works with some of the top financial professionals in the industry – the average GDC for the advisors he coaches being more than $1.2 MM. He is also a national presenter at financial service industry conventions and workshops around the country. Jon’s specialties in consulting include marketing, investments, financial planning, and practice management.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.