Do you want to elevate your client experience but don’t know where to start?
It’s time to create a client advisory board — where your best clients will tell you exactly what they need!
In this episode, Jon Kuttin speaks with Stephen Wershing, president of The Client Driven Practice. Stephen shares his comprehensive 7-step process to build a client advisory board, gather valuable feedback, and become more responsive to your clients’ unique needs.
- How to find the right people for your advisory sessions (clients, COIs, and facilitators)
- How client advisory boards make you more referable
- Thought-provoking questions that ensure quality feedback
- The common misconceptions that hold advisors from creating a client-driven practice
- And more!
- “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- Learn more about Client Advisory Boards
- Are You Different in the Right Way?
Connect with Stephen Wershing:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Stephen Wershing, CFP®, is president of The Client Driven Practice, a firm that collects feedback from clients and incorporates it into your marketing. He is the nation’s foremost authority on client advisory boards for financial advisors. Stephen is also the co-host of the popular podcast “Becoming Referable,” has authored articles, and has been quoted in many trades and popular publications, including Journal of Financial Planning, Financial Advisor, Investment Advisor, Investment News, and USA Today. He also writes a quarterly marketing column for NAPFA Advisor magazine.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.