Improving your client engagement makes you far more referable. Plus, it opens the doors for valuable feedback that helps your advisory practice grow!
In this episode, Jon Kuttin speaks with Julie Littlechild, the founder and CEO at Absolute Engagement and the co-host of the Becoming Referable podcast. Julie shares proven strategies (backed by comprehensive market research) to improve client communication and build lasting relationships.
- Important aspects of client experience that you shouldn’t overlook
- A simple process that takes you from the “referral” stage to the “introduction” stage
- How to discover your clients’ deepest needs through surveys
- How to turn survey data into actionable steps to achieve your unique objectives
- And more!
- “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- Investments & Wealth Institute
- Referral Calculator by Absolute Engagement
- The Absolute Engagement Blog
- The Becoming Referable podcast
Connect with Julie Littlechild:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Julie Littlechild is a recognized expert on the drivers and evolution of client experience, client engagement, and referral growth. At Absolute Engagement, she is responsible for designing the firm’s strategic vision and product roadmap, conducting ongoing investor and advisor research, driving firm growth, and representing the company on conference stages around the world. Julie has worked with and studied successful financial advisors and their clients for more than twenty-five years. Before founding Absolute Engagement, she launched and ran one of the industry’s leading research firms, focused on client engagement.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.