Are you a leader? What should a leader look like in your workplace?
Having effective leadership within a workplace and providing valuable tools and tactics for individuals to grow their own leadership skills is beneficial for every avenue of a business.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin talks to Ray Kelly, Senior Vice President & Consultant at Think2Perform. Ray highlights the importance of The 5 Levels of Leadership, The Situational Leadership Model, and ways you can identify your and your team’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve your level of leadership.
- The five levels of leadership and how to identify each of them
- Ways you can move yourself and your team up the leadership ladder
- How to apply The Situational Leadership Model for different scenarios of your business
- Teaching CPAs The Situational Leadership Model to build successful relationships and a more proactive workplace
- And more!
- About Ray Kelly
- Quantum Growth Podcast: Five Levels of Leadership with Ray Kelly
- Quantum Growth Podcast: Exploring Leadership with Ray Kelly
- Quantum Growth Podcast: Building A Culture on Purpose with Ray Kelly
- John Maxwell’s 5 Levels of Leadership
Connect with Ray Kelly:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Ray Kelly has been with Think2Perform since 2010. He has dedicated the majority of his career to the sales side of the business and focuses on developing high-performance leaders and teams. Ray has a passion for helping people reach their potential and shape the cultures they live in through breakthrough leadership development training.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.