To offer a more holistic and proactive client experience, establishing strong advisor-CPA relationships is crucial.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin speaks with returning guest Anton Anderson, managing partner at Elite Resource Team. They explore strategies to win over CPA partnerships and get more referrals in a period of 90 days, along with marketing tips to position yourself as a virtual family office.
- Creating a win-win situation for every CPA partnership
- Common mistakes that keep advisors from building sustainable CPA relationships
- The unique value proposition of Elite Mastermind Group and Elite Marketing
- Content marketing ideas that address compliance and privacy concerns
- And more!
- Elite Marketing Platform
- Elite Mastermind
- Quantum Growth: “Leveraging Virtual Resources to Better Collaborate With CPAs With Anton Anderson”
- Quantum Growth: “How to Influence CPAs to Change Their Thought Process and Dispel Limiting Beliefs With Paul Latham”
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
Connect with Anton Anderson:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Anton Anderson began his career in 2003 with Smith Barney while studying business in college and graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara, in the top 3% of his class. In 2008, he co-founded SPL Financial, which grew into a thriving practice, before selling in 2014 to start Elite Resource Team, one of the top training companies for Financial Advisors and Accountants. Anton has developed a diverse career as an investor, advisor, and CPA consultant.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.