When you WOW your clients with an unforgettable experience, they tell their friends and family about it.
In other words, improving your client experience is a great way to boost referrals!
In this episode, Jon Kuttin speaks with returning guest Jon Randall, CMC™, chief coaching officer at Dynamic Directions. Together, they outline the different client touch-points you can apply to your practice when creating a referrable experience.
Jon Randall discusses:
- Why every advisor should focus on their client experience
- The ideal frequency to contact your clients (and what to discuss in every session)
- How to segment your book of business to attract more of your top clients
- What to do if you “just can’t find the time” to focus on your client experience
- And more!
- “The Supernova Advisor: Crossing the Invisible Bridge to Exceptional Client Service and Consistent Growth” by Robert D. Knapp
- Haydenrock Solutions
- Ultimate Client Experience Timeline Example – DynamicDirections
Connect with Jon Randall:
- Dynamic Directions
- LinkedIn: Jon Randall
- LinkedIn: Dynamic Directions
- YouTube: Dynamic Directions
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Jon Randall is a Certified Master Coach® and Premier Franchise Consultant who hit #1 in GDC Growth on the FC Scorecard for the advisors he works with all over the country. With more than 15 years of experience as a practicing advisor, Jon works with some of the top financial professionals in the industry – the average GDC for the advisors he coaches being more than $1.2 MM. He is also a national presenter at financial service industry conventions and workshops around the country. Jon’s specialties in consulting include marketing, investments, financial planning, and practice management.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.