Do you want your team to follow you because “you say so”? Or because they believe in your vision?
If you picked the latter, your business might need a cultural transformation.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin gets on the other side of the mic and is interviewed by Ryan Goulart, vice president of business development and marketing at Think2Perform. Together, they explore cultural transformation, leadership development, and planning for the future.
Jon and Ryan discuss:
- How to get your team to buy into your vision
- Why a culture of “leaders developing leaders” is key to a sustainable business
- The ultimate mindset shift you need to help you lead a cultural transformation
- The importance of finding the right WHOs to fill the gaps in your business
- And more!
- Making The Ideal Real Podcast
- Identify Your Weaknesses and Opportunities to Improve Your Level of Leadership with Ray Kelly
- “The Gap and the Gain: The High Achievers’ Guide to Happiness, Confidence, and Success” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- “Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
Connect with Ryan Goulart:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Request A Consultation
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About Ryan Goulart:
As VP of business development and marketing, Ryan begins by gathering and assessing available data from clients, then blends into that data Think2Perform’s proprietary analysis of research into similar clients, as well as research from social media and other public sources. All to assist Think2Perform in developing tools or programs that effectively engage audiences to meet client needs. Alongside Think2Perform’s CEO Doug Lennick and Roy Geer, Ryan co-authored Leveraging Your Financial Intelligence: At the Intersection of Money, Health and Happiness. This explores how financial stress impacts our physical health and emotional well-being.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.