Advisors, are you ready to take control of your company’s helm? This means focusing less on client work and more on business development as a leader!
In this episode, Jon Kuttin helps you leap from being just an advisor to leading your company as an entrepreneur. Jon draws from his experience in using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), which provides simple systems and processes you can implement right away.
- How he has implemented the EOS system in his wealth management firm
- The Vision, Tracker, Organizer (VTO) model that helps you bring your vision to life
- The Issue, Discuss, Solve (IDS) approach for overcoming business hurdles
- How to use leading indicators to effectively track your progress
- And more!
- Entrepreneurial Operating System®
- “Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business” by Gino Wickman
- Identify Your Weaknesses and Opportunities to Improve Your Level of Leadership with Ray Kelly
- LinkedIn: Jon Randall (chief coaching officer at Dynamic Directions)
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Request A Consultation
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.