The EOS Conferences™ are a great platform where entrepreneurs, visionaries, and leaders can share their best practices and advice.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin speaks with Ray Kelly, Senior Vice President & Consultant at Think2Perform, who recently returned from the EOS Conference™. Ray shares the key takeaways that strongly resonated with him while shedding light on how those can lead your business to success.
Jon and Ray discuss:
- How intentionality plays a major role in creating a leadership culture
- Five elements of living a healthy entrepreneurial life
- Three attributes that are a must-have for every member of your team
- How to recruit the right people by identifying their “working genius type”
- And more!
- Entrepreneurial Operating System®
- EOS Conference™
- “The EOS Life: How to Live Your Ideal Entrepreneurial Life (The Traction Library)” by Gino Wickman
- “Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business” by Gino Wickman
- “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable” by Patrick Lencioni
- The 6 Types of Working Genius
- At The Table with Patrick Lencioni
- Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors: Identify Your Weaknesses and Opportunities to Improve Your Level of Leadership with Ray Kelly
- Using the EOS System to Turn Advisors into Entrepreneurs
Connect with Ray Kelly:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Request A Consultation
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About Our Guest:
Ray Kelly has been with Think2Perform since 2010. He has dedicated the majority of his career to the sales side of the business and focuses on developing high-performance leaders and teams. Ray has a passion for helping people reach their potential and shape the cultures they live in through breakthrough leadership development training.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.