Advisors and business owners, do you have scheduled time in your calendar for reflecting on your business or practice? Do you have your next vacation scheduled?
Join Jon Kuttin for this special episode of Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors as he reflects on his recent vacation and time out of the office and learn how that downtime has helped paint the overall firm vision in 2023.
- How decompressing opens the mind for business planning and helps entrepreneurs focus on the future
- How consciously incorporating planned downtime into your schedule can help your overall business vision and outlook
- How you can step aside from your growing business or firm to start to separate working time vs. relaxation time
- How to be intentional about gratitude and reflecting on past accomplishments.
- How to live in “the gain” and not “the gap”
- And more!
- “The Gap and the Gain” – Book by Dan Sullivan
- Think2perform Website
- Think2perform’s “Making the Ideal Real” Podcast
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Request A Consultation
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.