To engage higher net-worth clientele, most advisors and service-based professionals require a paradigm shift to alter their thinking and service approach.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin speaks with returning guest Anton Anderson, managing partner at Elite Resource Team. Anton discusses Elite’s new Catalyst Program and how the best advisors and teams are adapting a “less is more” approach to service higher end clientele and business owners. With Jon’s 20+ years of collective experience working with COIs and Anton’s Catalyst framework, the partnership has created a truly unique training program to engage the best teams across the country with this unique hands-on process in a “quantum growth” way.
Anton and Jon discuss:
- Elite’s new Catalyst Program and how it came to be in conjunction with Jon’s thought leadership.
- An industry update on accountants and CPAs and how the mindset seems to be shifting due to industry pressures.
- How accountants are slowly embracing the “recurring revenue” model overtime and shifting to value based and project-based billing to increase client retention and stickiness.
- How less is more, and how the recent popularity with the commonly called “perfect practice” concept has started to trickle down into the accounting and CPA industry.
- The unique value proposition of Elite’s Catalyst Program and how Elite Resource Team can help advisors work smart with CPAs and accountants.
- And much more!
- Elite Resource Team
- Elite Resource Team (YouTube Channel)
- Elite Catalyst Program
- Introducing the Catalyst Program (YouTube Webinar)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
Connect with Anton Anderson:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Anton Anderson began his career in 2003 with Smith Barney while studying business in college and graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara, in the top 3% of his class. In 2008, he co-founded SPL Financial, which grew into a thriving practice, before selling in 2014 to start Elite Resource Team, one of the top training companies for Financial Advisors and Accountants. Anton has developed a diverse career as an investor, advisor, and CPA consultant.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.