Are you looking to free up your time within your advisory practice? Do you think you have TOO MANY clients? Are you thinking about hiring a junior advisor or staff member within the next year to create capacity within your organization?
If so, this podcast is for you. Join Jon Kuttin and returning guest Jon Randall as they explore how advisors and teams are best scaling their organizations for growth in a targeted, profitable, and thoughtful way as we head towards the end of the 2022 calendar year.
Through Jon’s own lessons of leading over 40 advisors to create scale and properly segment their book of businesses with his financial planning organization and Jon Randall’s experience coaching top teams in the industry, the two provide a framework and starting point on how to wrap your head around this process.
Learn the right and wrong ways to scale a wealth management business in 2022 and all the current considerations an advisor should consider in this episode of Planning for the Certainty of Uncertainty.
Jon Randall and Jon Kuttin review:
- When to hire and how to plan for junior advisors and junior associates
- How and when to re-segment your book of business and why this process is vital to growth
- How to think about this process without altering or disrupting your current business model and production.
- A full explanation of all the considerations an advisor should take into account before starting this process, including some of the “intangibles”
- How to move upmarket with your personal practice
- Why too many clients can actually hamper your overall growth and business plan
- SuperNova Advisor
- The SuperNova Advisor – Rob Knapp
- D2 / KCG Mastermind Group Podcast
- Diamond Teams® Model – Angie Herbers
- The Ensemble Practice – Philip Palaveev
Connect with Jon Randall:
- eXtraordinary Financial Advisors
- LinkedIn: Jon Randall
- LinkedIn: Dynamic Directions
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- Our CPA Alliances Coaching Program
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Jon Randall is a Certified Master Coach® and Premier Franchise Consultant who hit #1 in GDC Growth on the FC Scorecard for the advisors he works with all over the country. With more than 15 years of experience as a practicing advisor, Jon works with some of the top financial professionals in the industry – the average GDC for the advisors he coaches being more than $1.2 MM. He is also a national presenter at financial service industry conventions and workshops around the country. Jon’s specialties in consulting include marketing, investments, financial planning, and practice management.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.