We are back with another episode of Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors!
Tune in today for Part 3 of our in-depth discussion with Jon Randall to continue down the path on our current theme of “Creating Advisor Capacity” within your business.
In Part 2 of the series, we reviewed these concepts:
- When to Bring on a Junior Advisor into your Business
- How to Fully Understand the Process for Structuring your Junior Advisor Compensation Plan
- How to Think about ROI, and all of the Facets Related to the Business and a Junior Advisor
- The “Training Ground” Dynamic for Junior Advisors and how that Impacts your Business and your Clients
- Current (Q4 2022) Compensation Range Recommendation Details from Jon Randall with Real Examples from Current Clients of His Coaching Organization
On today’s show, we go even deeper to explore the million-dollar question:
Is taking the leap to form an ensemble practice really right for me?
Jon Randall and Jon Kuttin discuss the concepts of:
- Exploring Readiness and What to Truly Expect when Taking the Leap from “Solopreneur” to forming an Ensemble Practice
- How to Self-Assess Your Readiness to Make a Change
- The Transition of Focus to Leading Your Team to Get Results vs. Leading and Influencing People to Become Successful Themselves
- How Enterprise Level Firms Trickle Down Leadership and Alignment to Their Team to get Results
- Why all Aspects of Communication with your Team are Key to Building Momentum
- How Probability of the Business Will Change with an Ensemble Structure and How to Manage Expectations Around Changing Business Metrics
- Growing to Grow vs. Scaling a Unified Team and Culture
- Why becoming a lifelong learner is the key to success for any business owner
- And much more!
- Ed Mylett – The Power of One More: The Ultimate Guide to Happiness and Success
- LinkedIn: Ray Kelly
- LinkedIn: Paul Latham
- Vision Plan Desire
- The Ensemble Practice – Philip Palaveev
- Forbes: Leadership and The 7 I’s For Influencing Others
Connect with Jon Randall:
- eXtraordinary Financial Advisors
- LinkedIn: Jon Randall
- LinkedIn: Dynamic Directions
Connect with Jon Kuttin Kuttin and Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- Our CPA Alliances Coaching Program
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Jon Randall is a Certified Master Coach® and Premier Franchise Consultant who hit #1 in GDC Growth on the FC Scorecard for the advisors he works with all over the country. With more than 15 years of experience as a practicing advisor, Jon works with some of the top financial professionals in the industry – the average GDC for the advisors he coaches being more than $1.2 MM. He is also a national presenter at financial service industry conventions and workshops around the country. Jon’s specialties in consulting include marketing, investments, financial planning, and practice management.
Jon Kuttin is a Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisor with 25+ years of experience leading and growing a financial advisory practice. Driven by a mission to build leaders and give back to the financial services industry, Jon launched Kuttin Consulting Group to provide training and consulting services from seasoned practitioners. Jon is skilled at building companies, M&A, leadership, Professional Alliances, Recruiting, and other growth oriented activities. He regular speaks and contributes articles and has been featured in a number of publications including Financial Advisor Magazine. In addition to serving as CEO of Kuttin Consulting Group, Jon serves as a partner in Haydenrock Solutions, a consulting firm helping CPAs build 21st century practices.