We are back with our next episode of Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors! This week, we review the M&A space with David Grau Jr. at Succession Resource Group to recap what the wealth management industry saw in 2022.
David talks about the noteworthy trends in M&A for financial advisors that occurred last year and compares the environment to what we saw in 2021.
If you are an advisor looking to grow inorganically or gain more insight about the current landscape of the M&A world and what is to come, this podcast is just for you.
David talks in-depth about the latest changes in M&A for financial advisors, current considerations and how you can identify the right M&A deals for your business in this everchanging environment.
You do not want to miss this information packed episode!
- How changing interest rates and the cost of capital are impacting M&A transactions.
- How multiples have changed year over year
- The current key factors affecting the valuation of an advisory practice.
- How deals have been changing over the past 12-months and the complexity behind the underlying structures
- A unique insight into the lending space for wealth management acquisitions.
- How broker dealers and RIAs are getting more involved in the M&A space and how that is affecting advisors and could affect the industry in the future
- Tips to help you avoid overpaying (as buyers) or underselling (as sellers)
- How to protect the biggest asset in your business
- How to create a win-win-win for the buyer, seller and the clients
- Real examples of deals that David has advised and consulted on recently.
- And much, much more!
- 2021 Recap in the M&A Services Space & Looking Ahead to 2022 with David Grau Jr. – Kuttin Consulting Group (Last Year’s Episode Referenced)
- Jon Randall and XFA.coach
Connect with David Grau Jr.:
Connect with Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- CPA Alliance Coaching
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
David Grau Jr. is the founder and CEO of Succession Resource Group, a succession and M&A consulting company for advisors. David is a published author and accomplished speaker and has been interviewed and cited in dozens of publications over the last decade. He is currently one of the leading speakers in the financial services industry on M&A and next-gen building strategies, with over 200 presentations to his credit.
Joseph joined Jon’s wealth management practice in 2012 as a junior associate. He quickly found a strong niche building relationships with local CPAs on Long Island and in New York City to help source new clients and professional alliances to the firm. He works with 20+ CPA and attorney partners in our close knit network and has experience developing inside sales teams to reach niche target markets within the financial services space. Joseph manages the sales and onboarding of advisors and accountants into the Kuttin Consulting Group family and acts as a general coach in helping advisors work smarter with accountants and other professionals to help realize their business and personal goals.