Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We are back with another episode of Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors to break down the EOS System (Entrepreneurial Operating System) with Jon Kuttin and how this tool can help you gain clarity with your vision and organize your business. Today we are focusing on the VTO tool (the vision traction organizer) and how this important exercise and planning tool can have a huge positive impact on your business.
At the end of the day, most business owners started their businesses to mainly focus on their craft and their skillset. The concept of entrepreneurship and leading others is a foreign concept for most and becomes a difficult part of business ownership once you start to scale and expand your organization.
In this episode, Jon goes deeper into breaking down the Vision Traction Organizer and how you can use this valuable tool to your full advantage to scale your organization the right way.
Listen in to learn:
- Why having core values, a mission and a 10-year plan are so important to the long-term success of your organization.
- How to paint your vision and work backwards into more digestible milestones and goals throughout the VTO and EOS process.
- Why people aim too small with their visions and how to train yourself to think bigger.
- How to think in 90-day increments or focus on each quarter of the business cycle to set yourself up for success.
- How to establish proper “rocks” or wildly important goals for your business
- Distinguishing leading vs. lagging indicators and why it is so important to understand the difference.
- Applicable examples of putting leading indicators into place for your personal life or business to get the results that you want to achieve.
- Quantum Growth Podcast – Introduction to the EOS Framework and Working with an EOS Implementer with Mitchell York
- Traction: Get a Grip on your Business
- What the Heck is EOS
- Ray Kelly – LinkedIn
- Think2perform – LinkedIn
- 4DX Execution Coaching
- The Vision Traction Organizer Document – EOS Worldwide
Connect with Jon Kuttin Kuttin and Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- Our CPA Alliances Coaching Program
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
Joseph joined Jon’s wealth management practice in 2012 as a junior associate. He quickly found a strong niche building relationships with local CPAs on Long Island and in New York City to help source new clients and professional alliances to the firm. He works with 20+ CPA and attorney partners in our close knit network and has experience developing inside sales teams to reach niche target markets within the financial services space. Joseph manages the sales and onboarding of advisors and accountants into the Kuttin Consulting Group family and acts as a general coach in helping advisors work smarter with accountants and other professionals to help realize their business and personal goals.