We are back with our newest episode of Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors to learn how to differentiate yourself from the crowd of other financial professionals and wealth managers by taking a unique approach to your prospecting process.
Join Jon Kuttin and Derrick Kinney of Good Money Framework and author of the Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling book – Good Money Revolution: How to Make More Money to Do More Good.
Jon and Derrick discuss how Derrick realized his greater purpose in life and how he uses his “good money” approach to better connect with clients, prospects and people in a more meaningful way.
Listen in to learn:
- How Derrick realized his greater calling, why he exited the wealth management business and why he sold his practice to Jon.
- Why Derrick felt compelled to write Good Money Revolution: How to Make More Money to Do More Good and why the concept of this book is so impactful in today’s society.
- How and why Derrick encourages you to go deeper on your “why” and how you can use it to propel your career as an advisor.
- How to be more intentional about being a financial advisor by engaging human emotions.
- How to grow in a targeted way as an advisor by better explaining how you can help solve people’s biggest problems.
- How to make your words matter when talking about financial advice and how to truly make your value proposition resonate with the person at the other end of the conversation.
- Insights on how to empower yourself and your organization to do better in the community.
- Specific wordsmithing and examples on how to approach prospects in a fresh way that drives results.
- Why you should strive to be part of something bigger as a financial advisor and as a business owner.
- Good Money Revolution: How to Make More Money to Do More Good
- LinkedIn: Derrick Kinney
- Good Money Framework Website
- The Good Money Podcast – Derrick Kinney
- The Good Money Podcast Featuring Jon Kuttin – The Proven Systems that Scale Your Business
- The 10 Fatal Mistakes Business Owners Make – Free Guide from Good Money Framework
- Good Money Chapters – Read the first 5 chapters of Good Money Revolution for FREE!
- Instagram – Derrick Kinney
Connect with Jon Kuttin Kuttin and Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- Our CPA Alliances Coaching Program
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Derrick Kinney is changing how you feel about money—and it’s beginning a revolution (literally!) involving business leaders around the country. He’s the author of the national Wall Street Journal and USA TODAY bestselling book, Good Money Revolution. Kinney believes money is not bad and good people (like you!) should have more of it. After applying these proven principles with thousands of clients, Kinney sold his multimillion-dollar business to teach these success steps to you. As CEO of Good Money Framework and host of the popular Good Money podcast, Kinney visits with the best business minds to bring you interviews, stories, and inspiration so you can build the business and wealth you deserve. Known for making complex financial and business topics easy to understand, Kinney is a sought-after guest on local and national media where he has been interviewed on CNBC, FOX News, CNN, FOX Business, PBS, Cheddar News, and Wall Street Journal among others.
Joseph joined Jon’s wealth management practice in 2012 as a junior associate. He quickly found a strong niche building relationships with local CPAs on Long Island and in New York City to help source new clients and professional alliances to the firm. He works with 20+ CPA and attorney partners in our close knit network and has experience developing inside sales teams to reach niche target markets within the financial services space. Joseph manages the sales and onboarding of advisors and accountants into the Kuttin Consulting Group family and acts as a general coach in helping advisors work smarter with accountants and other professionals to help realize their business and personal goals.