We are back with another episode of Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors to introduce our next FASS founding member – Anton Anderson!
The Financial Advisor Success Syndicate is a free group for qualified financial advisors and wealth managers who want to learn and grow alongside some of the best thought leaders in the industry.
Tune in today to hear from Anton, why he is excited about the launch of the group, and where he believes he will provide the most value to our members.
Listen in to learn:
- What the Financial Advisor Success Syndicate is
- Anton’s “why” behind the Financial Advisor Success Syndicate and what excites him about this concept.
- Anton’s hope and vision behind his role in the Financial Advisor Success Syndicate and where he believes he will provide the most value to our advisors.
- Anton’s “blue ocean” concept and the important of having an abundance mindset.
- The concept around a virtual family office and why having a roster of experts is so important to enhance your offering to end clients as a financial advisor.
- Where Anton will plan to specialize in the Financial Advisor Success Syndicate in detail and where he helps advisors most.
- Sign up for Our Waiting List at www.JoinFASS.com
- Dan Sullivan’s Who not How Concept and Book
- Kuttin Consulting Group Website
- Elite Consulting Partners Website
- Frank LaRosa LinkedIn
- Frank LaRosa Email
- Think2Perform Website
- Ray Kelly – LinkedIn
- Ray Kelly Email
- eXtraordinary Financial Advisors Website
- Jon Randall LinkedIn
- Jon Randall Email
- Succession Resource Group Website
- David Grau Jr. LinkedIn
- David Grau Jr. Email
- Elite Resource Team Website
- Anton Anderson LinkedIn
- Anton Anderson Email
- Elite Marketing Website
- Tina Beck LinkedIn
- Tina Beck Email
About our Guest:
Anton Anderson began his career in 2003 with Smith Barney while studying business in college and graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara, in the top 3% of his class. In 2008, he co-founded SPL Financial, which grew into a thriving practice, before selling in 2014 to start Elite Resource Team, one of the top training companies for Financial Advisors and Accountants. Anton has developed a diverse career as an investor, advisor, and CPA consultant.
Connect with Jon Kuttin, Joseph Greco and Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- Our CPA Alliances Coaching Program
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
Joseph joined Jon’s wealth management practice in 2012 as a junior associate. He quickly found a strong niche building relationships with local CPAs on Long Island and in New York City to help source new clients and professional alliances to the firm. He works with 20+ CPA and attorney partners in our close knit network and has experience developing inside sales teams to reach niche target markets within the financial services space. Joseph manages the sales and onboarding of advisors and accountants into the Kuttin Consulting Group family and acts as a general coach in helping advisors work smarter with accountants and other professionals to help realize their business and personal goals.