We are back with our next FASS founder spotlight on the Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors podcast. Today, we introduce Frank LaRosa, CEO and President of Elite Consulting Partners.
The Financial Advisor Success Syndicate is a free group for qualified financial advisors and wealth managers who want to learn and grow alongside some of the best thought leaders in the industry.
Tune in today to hear from Frank hear why he partnered with Jon to get the FASS off the ground and where he believes he will provide the most value to our members and advisors.
Listen in to learn:
- What the Financial Advisor Success Syndicate is
- Frank’s motivation and “why” behind the Financial Advisor Success Syndicate and why he believes advisors will greatly benefit from the group.
- How Frank looks at the industry today and where he sees the group in the future.
- Frank’s hope and vision behind his role in the Financial Advisor Success Syndicate and where he believes she will provide the most value to our advisors in the transition space.
- Sign up for Our Waiting List at www.JoinFASS.com
- Dan Sullivan’s Who not How Concept and Book
- Kuttin Consulting Group Website
- Elite Consulting Partners Website
- Frank LaRosa LinkedIn
- Frank LaRosa Email
- Think2Perform Website
- Ray Kelly – LinkedIn
- Ray Kelly Email
- eXtraordinary Financial Advisors Website
- Jon Randall LinkedIn
- Jon Randall Email
- Succession Resource Group Website
- David Grau Jr. LinkedIn
- David Grau Jr. Email
- Elite Resource Team Website
- Anton Anderson LinkedIn
- Anton Anderson Email
- Elite Marketing Website
- Tina Beck LinkedIn
- Tina Beck Email
About our Guest:
Frank LaRosa has achieved a distinguished career in financial services, spanning more than 25 years. Frank is a sought-after industry leader whose expert opinion is frequently quoted in publications including Investment News, OnWallStreet, AdvisorHub, and Forbes Business Council. Frank began his career in the business sector after graduating from Kean University with a B.S. in marketing. His resume includes financial advisor positions at Smith Barney and Prudential Securities, as well as executive director for Morgan Stanley. In 2011, Frank launched his company Elite Consulting Partners, a transition consulting firm with a unique, advisor-first approach to recruiting. Under Frank’s leadership, Elite Consulting Partners has become one of the most prominent, successful, and well-respected recruiting firms in the industry.
Connect with Jon Kuttin, Joseph Greco and Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- Our CPA Alliances Coaching Program
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
Joseph joined Jon’s wealth management practice in 2012 as a junior associate. He quickly found a strong niche building relationships with local CPAs on Long Island and in New York City to help source new clients and professional alliances to the firm. He works with 20+ CPA and attorney partners in our close knit network and has experience developing inside sales teams to reach niche target markets within the financial services space. Joseph manages the sales and onboarding of advisors and accountants into the Kuttin Consulting Group family and acts as a general coach in helping advisors work smarter with accountants and other professionals to help realize their business and personal goals.