We are back with another episode of Quantum Growth for Financial advisors with Jon Randall & Jon Kuttin. This week, we continue our Multi-Part Educational Classroom Series for Financial Advisors Looking for Quantum Growth within their Practices!
In our first episode we reviewed the beginning of the journey as an advisor to get to 1M of GDC and then explored the “early ensemble” stage to get to 2.5M of production. Next, we focused on Advisors looking to reach our next key hurdle of 5M of production or gross dealer concession within their businesses. Today, on this episode, we explore getting to over 5M of production in the industry and focus on the next rung of advisor success – 5M to 10M of production!
Jon and Jon both go deep into the next level of running your advisory business and outline key considerations and potential roadblocks that many advisors may face in this stage of their careers so they can cut through the noise and focus on what is most important. We find that this stage is where many advisors get stuck in “limiting beliefs” related to growth, scale, and giving up control.
If you are a growing advisor who is in this bracket of 5M – 10M of production and looking to start to blossom your business into an elite financial services organization – this episode will help you break through the noise and focus on what is truly important.
Through 100s of coaching and consulting engagements, learn from Jon Randall and Jon Kuttin on what they believe to be the keys to reach this next key milestone in your advisory career and business.
Listen in to learn:
- The profile of a 5M – 10M producer and the key issues they usually face at this level of production.
- Why “limiting beliefs” heavily come into play at this level of being an advisor and how to think about growth, scale and giving up control in order to break through to the next level.
- How to think about slimming down your personal client base to free up your time to focus on more important or “10x” activities
- Jon’s learnings about how he “fixed the foundations” within his own wealth management business in order to scale further.
- How to start transitioning into a true CEO role of your advisory business
- Jon’s direct advice about seeking help or mentorship in order to change your habits to step into the CEO role. We believe this is key!
- Why Jon Randall believes communication is key at this level in order to make sure your team internalizes your message and future vision.
- Jon’s review of the 70/20/10 principle adult learning and why he believes the 20% of coaching and mentorship is the true multiplier at this level and why learning from someone who has already been there is so key to being ultra successful.
On our next episode (Part 2 of the 5M to 10M level), we will teach you how to build the vision around getting your business to 10M of production!!
- Who Not Who – Dan Sullivan
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful – Marshall Goldsmith – Amazon
- Diamond Teams – Angie Herbers
- The EOS System
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business – Gino Wickman – Amazon
- XFA / KCG’s Coach’s Quantum Growth Coaching Mastermind Program for Financial Advisors
Connect with Jon Randall and XFA:
Connect with Jon Kuttin Kuttin and Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- Our CPA Alliances Coaching Program
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Jon Randall is a Certified Master Coach® and Premier Franchise Consultant who hit #1 in GDC Growth on the FC Scorecard for the advisors he works with all over the country. With more than 15 years of experience as a practicing advisor, Jon works with some of the top financial professionals in the industry – the average GDC for the advisors he coaches being more than $1.2 MM. He is also a national presenter at financial service industry conventions and workshops around the country. Jon’s specialties in consulting include marketing, investments, financial planning, and practice management.
Joseph joined Jon’s wealth management practice in 2012 as a junior associate. He quickly found a strong niche building relationships with local CPAs on Long Island and in New York City to help source new clients and professional alliances to the firm. He works with 20+ CPA and attorney partners in our close knit network and has experience developing inside sales teams to reach niche target markets within the financial services space. Joseph manages the sales and onboarding of advisors and accountants into the Kuttin Consulting Group family and acts as a general coach in helping advisors work smarter with accountants and other professionals to help realize their business and personal goals.