We are back this week with one of our most anticipated episodes of the Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors Podcast!
This week, we welcome Dan Sullivan of Strategic Coach to our show to talk about his new book: 10x Is Easier Than 2x: How World-Class Entrepreneurs Achieve More by Doing Less. Jon has been a huge fan of Dan’s new book and the principles and philosophies behind Dan’s process of thinking bigger.
Jon and Dan discuss the principles of 10x Is Easier Than 2x, Dan’s upcoming book, leadership principles and more.
Join us for Part 2 of this conversation with Dan for our next episode!
Tune in to learn:
- Dan’s path and life experiences that led him to starting his own coaching and consulting business which is now Strategic Coach.
- The principles and motivations behind Dan’s upcoming book – The Great M.E.L.T. Down
- Dan’s explanation of the origins of entrepreneurship and why business owners think differently.
- Jon’s challenges of creating more 10x thinkers in his own business to scale growth and a discussion about how most people are wired.
- The difference between achieving success vs. happiness and how the missing element is usually purpose
- How Dan and Jon view Dan’s concept of “free zone frontiers” and “free zone partnerships” within their own businesses with real examples
- Strategic Coach Website
- LinkedIn: Dan Sullivan
- 10X Is Easier Than 2X by Dan Sullivan with Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- Million Dollar Producer: The Secret Playbook For Financial Professionals To Land High-Value Clients Using LinkedIn – Amazon
Dan Sullivan‘s podcasts are found on the Strategic Podcast Network
Dan Sullivan‘s newsletter – The Spark
- The Entrepreneurial Operating System
Connect with Jon Kuttin Kuttin and Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- Our CPA Alliances Coaching Program
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Dan Sullivan is founder and president of The Strategic Coach Inc. A visionary, an innovator, and a gifted conceptual thinker, Dan has over 40 years’ experience as a highly regarded speaker, consultant, strategic planner, and coach to entrepreneurial individuals and groups. Dan’s strong belief in and commitment to the power of the entrepreneur is evident in all areas of Strategic Coach® and its successful coaching program, which works to help entrepreneurs reach their full potential in both their business and personal lives.
He is author of over 30 publications, including Who Not How, 10x Is Easier Than 2x: How World-Class Entrepreneurs Achieve More by Doing Less, The Great Crossover, The 21st Century Agent, Creative Destruction, and How The Best Get Better®. He is co-author of The Laws of Lifetime Growth and The Advisor Century.
Dan is married to Babs Smith, his partner in business and in life. They jointly own and operate The Strategic Coach Inc., with offices in Toronto, Chicago, and the U.K. Dan and Babs reside in Toronto.
Joseph joined Jon’s wealth management practice in 2012 as a junior associate. He quickly found a strong niche building relationships with local CPAs on Long Island and in New York City to help source new clients and professional alliances to the firm. He works with 20+ CPA and attorney partners in our close knit network and has experience developing inside sales teams to reach niche target markets within the financial services space. Joseph manages the sales and onboarding of advisors and accountants into the Kuttin Consulting Group family and acts as a general coach in helping advisors work smarter with accountants and other professionals to help realize their business and personal goals.