Are you automating your bookkeeping and leveraging technology for business growth?
On this week’s episode of the Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors podcast, we talk to Sean Rogers, the founder and CEO of Digital Financial Officers. Sean shares his experience in providing personal CFO work to high-net-worth individuals and their families which led him to start Digital Financial Officers.
Digital Financial Officers leverages AI technology for bookkeeping to create dashboard customization and reporting for financial advisors. Sean’s process can reconcile data from QuickBooks and banking systems to provide real-time transparency through secure portals. His system can be customized to fit the unique needs of each business owner and can provide insight into leading and lagging indicators to help manage the business more effectively.
Listen in to learn:
- Introduction of Digital Financial Officers
- The role of Digital Financial Officers in automating bookkeeping and CFO functions
- How Sean Leverages Technology for Real-Time Financial Insights
- Sean’s process with monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics to help business owners make better decisions.
- How DFO integrates CRM and accounting systems to provide a holistic view of a business’s financial health.
- The importance of real-time data and automated reporting in business decision-making
- The benefits of integrating technology systems for better insights and monitoring
- The value of customized dashboards and portals for business owners
- The impact of data transparency on business growth and profitability
- Jon’s experience with switching from a traditional bookkeeper to an automated system and the positive impact it had on his business.
- A cost comparison of hiring a traditional bookkeeper vs. outsourcing bookkeeping to digital financial officers.
Contact Sean at Digital Financial Officers for a demo and free consultation!
Connect with Jon Kuttin and Kuttin Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- Our CPA Alliances Coaching Program
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
About our Guest:
Sean Rogers, President and Founder, launched Digital Financial Officers in January 2022 after spending his career in the multi-family office space within two top RIAs in New York. While working at Geller and Company, Sean supported Michael Bloomberg’s personal family office as well as Bloomberg LP as part of the outsourced CFO team. Sean then transitioned to GM Advisory Group in 2018 where he was the internal CFO as well as the leader of the family office accounting division that supported ultra high net worth clients and businesses.
Joseph joined Jon’s wealth management practice in 2012 as a junior associate. He quickly found a strong niche building relationships with local CPAs on Long Island and in New York City to help source new clients and professional alliances to the firm. He works with 20+ CPA and attorney partners in our close knit network and has experience developing inside sales teams to reach niche target markets within the financial services space. Joseph manages the sales and onboarding of advisors and accountants into the Kuttin Consulting Group family and acts as a general coach in helping advisors work smarter with accountants and other professionals to help realize their business and personal goals.