We are back with another episode of Quantum Growth for Financial Advisors to bring back Ray Kelly to the show!
On this episode, Ray discusses how to achieve full engagement from a team. Ray emphasizes the importance of understanding employee motivations and delves into some key insights and findings on how to influence that process inside your organization in a positive way.
Listen in to learn:
- How to Engage Your Team for Growth
- Insights From a Self-Assessment Survey Done on This Topic
- How to Motivate People and Align Your Firm with Intrinsic Rewards
- A Deep Discussion on the Seven Motivations for Leaders
- Insights on Self-Assessment and Prioritization
- Understanding Motivations and Leadership
- A Discussion on Truth and Coaching
About our Guest:
Ray Kelly has been with Think2Perform since 2010. He has dedicated the majority of his career to the sales side of the business and focuses on developing high-performance leaders and teams. Ray has a passion for helping people reach their potential and shape the cultures they live in through breakthrough leadership development training.
Connect with Jon Kuttin, Joseph Greco and Consulting Group:
- (855) 722-9393
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- LinkedIn: Joseph Greco
- Our CPA Alliances Coaching Program
- Submit yourself as a guest for the podcast
Joseph joined Jon’s wealth management practice in 2012 as a junior associate. He quickly found a strong niche building relationships with local CPAs on Long Island and in New York City to help source new clients and professional alliances to the firm. He works with 20+ CPA and attorney partners in our close knit network and has experience developing inside sales teams to reach niche target markets within the financial services space. Joseph manages the sales and onboarding of advisors and accountants into the Kuttin Consulting Group family and acts as a general coach in helping advisors work smarter with accountants and other professionals to help realize their business and personal goals.